Kitchen Countertops Huntington WV
When you are remodeling your kitchen, new countertops should be on the top of your list of must-haves. Kitchen countertops come in a variety of materials, colors and styles, giving you lots of options to choose from. Selecting the right material is vital to the appearance and functionality of your kitchen. You want a countertop that will enhance the visual statement of your kitchen, but also be durable enough to survive everyday use.
Kitchens By Woody’s offers a wide variety of materials for you to select for your new countertops. During the design phase, we can mix and match colors and styles until we find the right kitchen countertop that meets your style and budget.
A Wide Variety of Styles to Choose From
Depending on what look you want to achieve in your kitchen remodel, we offer several materials to fit your design.
- Granite: This material is equally beautiful and durable, making it an extremely popular choice for kitchen countertops. The natural stone requires maintenance and can be on the more expensive side, but offers a timeless look that is resistant to damage and wear, making granite kitchen countertops worth the money.
- Laminate: With laminate kitchen countertops, you get a wide variety of colors and patterns to choose from. Because this material is plastic (not natural stone), it is a cheaper way to mimic the look of more expensive countertops, such as quartz or marble. It is easy to clean and affordable, which is why laminate is such a popular choice for kitchen counters.
- Marble: The timeless, elegant look of marble countertops is hard to beat. Marble kitchen countertops are durable if properly cared for and resealed regularly, but can be easily damaged if upkeep isn’t maintained. With the varying coloring and veining, it is hard to find a more beautiful and elegant stone than marble.
- Quartz: Quartz kitchen countertops come in a variety of colors and patterns, creating a unique look. Although it is an engineered (not natural) material, quartz is often compared to granite because of its cost, durability and attractive appearance. For a more contemporary look and strength that will last for decades, quartz can’t be beat.
- Solid Surface: Solid surface kitchen countertops are made from solid synthetic material, sometimes seen as a next-class alternative to laminate. This material is durable, easy to clean and comes in a wide variety of colors and patterns. It is a popular choice for those who want diverse color and pattern options, but with higher quality and durability than laminate.
Kitchen countertops have the ability to transform your kitchen. No matter what style, material or cost you have in mind, Kitchens By Woody’s has multiple options to choose from.
Visit Our Showroom
If you’re looking for award-winning kitchen and bath remodeling in Barboursville, and Huntington, WV, come visit our showroom, and meet with our design consultant to start planning your project.